<< of course I support myself |
Random Xi Info Here
How I respond to comments:
1. If it's in Thai, I'll reply in Thai (unless, in a very rare case, someone knows very little in Thai language comments me in Thai, or someone who reply in Thai because they refuse to practice their English. But then again it's very rare case ) Also I may reply with both Thai and English if I want to.
2. If it's in English, I'll reply in English. Even if it's a "broken" English comment.
3. If it's in any other language, I'll put it in Google Translate, hope it will make some senses, and reply in English. (I know a very little bit of Japanese. You can try commenting me in Japanese, but mostly I'll still reply you in English )
4. For people saying "sorry for my bad English", I'm not even sorry for mine, ha! >:3 (Not that my English is so perfect, I try to use it to encounter some mistakes so that I can improve, though.)
Another Feature TimeIt's been a looong time I don't update a journal and I have no idea what to tell you guys. Two months away from dA that I addict with LoL and can't stop playing hnnnn /cry.
♥ For the first 10 who comment on this journal, I'll go to their gallery and pick three pictures that I like the most and feature them here! :3
♥ If you comment, please do the same thing in your journal, and put me in the first feature slot.
♥ The idea is not to get a free feature, but spread the art around to everyone on DA to enjoy and love!
Featureeeee time ~~~Adfghnjnn oh my do lone ago since I did that XDXD
The first 10 which comment I will Feature here! > v O/
After do a journal as well And put me on the first Spot of ya Feature journal v v vb
Adhjkkl cat ya should now how much I love ya chibis T//7//T
They are so presh I could touch them forever each Single one!! @//H//@ But As well I totally love ya sketches //v//
There where Alex is the most huehue //shot by Ari //
Hhh bby ya pixel pics they are so great T A T
Totally love them //strokes a lot// I really need to commission ya one day T 7 T hhh But ya art in the whole is presh, the anatomy looks always perfect like for real @ m @
Adghhb ya have really nice ideas!! //Stares intensive on original species// And as well something really cute stuff in ya Gallery * w * <33
Albino Llama and Raffles timesHello everyone!
I've a good new today. My llama just evolved to albino!
I've waited for him for a long time. yeah, this made me so happyyyy
Thanks for every Llama, watched, comment, any reply, fav. and all your supports. You are the one who keep me drawing more and more.
Hope you like my arts. Lots of thing I've to practices but not that much free time. (my lazy time /crossed)
It's my first raffle, be fun!
Watched me and :icondmadopt:Fav this journalComment include 'Join' below
Comment is allowed until
15 Apr 2015 (GMT +7.00)
then I'll close it and random.
1 [color] half body or chibi 2 custom plug egg (It looks like this you can give me a custum and I'll design.)
Protect yourself against fraudAlthough, as an active member of the community, it's nearly impossible to have missed this huge issue, I think it's very important to warn people for this.
What happened is a large case fraud in which apparently one user (under multiple names) scammed several members of DeviantArt community. Leaving some people as much as $3000 in debt!!! Money they, most likely, never see back.
Even though the user is banned by DeviantArt now, there's no reason why it won't happen again.
After all, the problem is caused by a loophole in PayPal's rules. So basically everybody that's using PayPal for its business (and that's a lot of us) is at risk.
People doing commissions
People selling adoptables
To understand where all of this comes from, it's first of all important to know what a PayPal chargeback actually is.
This video offers a proper explanation of what chargeback is, and what it should
November Winners!Sorry to keep you waiting!
As Sheepfre9k said she has no access to PC at this time, she asked me to post the result instead. (It's difficult to edit these things on cellphone, you know? XD)
She also had to cast a tie breaker this time.
1ST PLACE :iconredvioletpanda: with MIRROR:Jungle:TIGER
2ND PLACE :iconsaokymo: with November Color Challenge - Reversed
3RD PLACE :icontechnikos43: (me! XD) with Come Closer
Congratulations to the winners!
(Personally I like the way people interpreted "reversed" theme and came up with a variety of pieces )
Also don't forget to join our December theme! You have about half a mon
10 Question and FactsTagged by :iconshiro-neko123:
You must post these rules.
Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
You have to legitimately tag 10
NO TAG BACKS!
You can't say that you don't do tags.
You MUST make a journal entry!
10 facts about me:
1. I love drawing canines, despite not having any 100% canine OC.
2. The subject I did worst in the high school was Japanese Language, never love it, and see what I am doing now...
3. People often ask me why I don't properly study art or animation. I just love drawing as a hobby ok?
4. I am an INTP.
5. I am NOT a Fujoshi, but I DO love some couples sometimes (I mean... in all genre, BL GL NL)
6. I hardly