. : Icon Raffle . WINNER : .and the winner is.......... //drumroll~ XD. : Icon Raffle . WINNER : . by miyako-miku
:iconnatsukonihon:, congrats~ ^^
to the others, don't worry i'll do another raffle next time someday~
thank you everyone for joining~
Hi everyone! I recently got more than 450+ watchers and over 14k pageviews! Thanks so much for
all your support. ♥♥
And as a thank you for watching me~ I'm gonna have a raffle for my Watchers Only. ; w ;
1 winner will receive an icon like this style:
(its my newest icon style. An it will be transparent background though)
if i feel like it, maybe i add another winner.
All you have to do is fave this journal to enter.
And that's it. ; w ; And remember only my watchers are allow to enter this raffle!
This will end on April 18th and I will use a http://www.random.org/ for picking.
<< of course I support myself |
Random Xi Info Here
How I respond to comments:
1. If it's in Thai, I'll reply in Thai (unless, in a very rare case, someone knows very little in Thai language comments me in Thai, or someone who reply in Thai because they refuse to practice their English. But then again it's very rare case ) Also I may reply with both Thai and English if I want to.
2. If it's in English, I'll reply in English. Even if it's a "broken" English comment.
3. If it's in any other language, I'll put it in Google Translate, hope it will make some senses, and reply in English. (I know a very little bit of Japanese and, for lesser extent, Chinese. You can try commenting me with those languages, but mostly I'll still reply you in English )
4. For people saying "sorry for my bad English", I'm not even sorry for mine, ha! >:3 (Not that my English is so perfect, I try to use it to encounter some mistakes so that I can improve, though.)
November Winners!Sorry to keep you waiting!Colour-Schemes
As Sheepfre9k said she has no access to PC at this time, she asked me to post the result instead. (It's difficult to edit these things on cellphone, you know? XD)
She also had to cast a tie breaker this time.
1ST PLACE :iconredvioletpanda: with MIRROR:Jungle:TIGER
2ND PLACE :iconsaokymo: with November Color Challenge - Reversed
3RD PLACE :icontechnikos43: (me! XD) with Come Closer
Congratulations to the winners!
(Personally I like the way people interpreted "reversed" theme and came up with a variety of pieces )
Also don't forget to join our December theme! You have about half a mon
10 Question and FactsTagged by :iconshiro-neko123:CrisisAlter
You must post these rules.
Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
You have to legitimately tag 10
NO TAG BACKS!
You can't say that you don't do tags.
You MUST make a journal entry!
10 facts about me:
1. I love drawing canines, despite not having any 100% canine OC.
2. The subject I did worst in the high school was Japanese Language, never love it, and see what I am doing now...
3. People often ask me why I don't properly study art or animation. I just love drawing as a hobby ok?
4. I am an INTP.
5. I am NOT a Fujoshi, but I DO love some couples sometimes (I mean... in all genre, BL GL NL)
6. I hardly