I've been cheated! Please beware of art thief!Hi all, I write this journal to tell all of you to beware this art thief!
- More of her accounts found :
DA : MonicaCastillo12 and Monicaqwe
Twitter: MonicaaaCastill, Mariacovus27, MonicaCastill0, and possibly more.
Skype: Mariacovus27, Monic Cas.
- http://monicaqwe.deviantart.com is her new account on dA - Deactivated
- I just found out that she tweeted to me once with @MonicaaaCastill on Twitter > https://twitter.com/MonicaaaCastill/with_replies
I've seen her tweet to AngelaLara too! Please be careful!
She's MonicaCastillo12 or Maria Covus, @Mariacovus27 on Skype.
She ask me for a full-body commission of one of her friend (I think.)
And she told me that it's a urgent commission... She cantacted me on Friday and I need to finished it before Monday.
Protect yourself against fraudAlthough, as an active member of the community, it's nearly impossible to have missed this huge issue, I think it's very important to warn people for this.
What happened is a large case fraud in which apparently one user (under multiple names) scammed several members of DeviantArt community. Leaving some people as much as $3000 in debt!!! Money they, most likely, never see back.
Even though the user is banned by DeviantArt now, there's no reason why it won't happen again.
After all, the problem is caused by a loophole in PayPal's rules. So basically everybody that's using PayPal for its business (and that's a lot of us) is at risk.
People doing commissions
People selling adoptables
To understand where all of this comes from, it's first of all important to know what a PayPal chargeback actually is.
This video offers a proper explanation of what chargeback is, and what it should
<< of course I support myself |
Random Xi Info Here
How I respond to comments:
1. If it's in Thai, I'll reply in Thai (unless, in a very rare case, someone knows very little in Thai language comments me in Thai, or someone who reply in Thai because they refuse to practice their English. But then again it's very rare case ) Also I may reply with both Thai and English if I want to.
2. If it's in English, I'll reply in English. Even if it's a "broken" English comment.
3. If it's in any other language, I'll put it in Google Translate, hope it will make some senses, and reply in English. (I know a very little bit of Japanese. You can try commenting me in Japanese, but mostly I'll still reply you in English )
4. For people saying "sorry for my bad English", I'm not even sorry for mine, ha! >:3 (Not that my English is so perfect, I try to use it to encounter some mistakes so that I can improve, though.)